Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ganesh ji..


Lord Gansehji...lambodar, vighn harak, siddhi vinayak, ek dant and many more names of lord ganeshji are existant...I used to visit this fabulous temple, Khajrana, in Indore with my parents...have always asked for favours from the lord :P...may it be a new bicycle, a good rank in school results, selection in IIT or nething else...Lord ganesha has given it all...So here's my tribute to the almighty Lord Ganeshji may his blessings besow upon all...

Now a few things about the artwork...I had to revert back to photoshop for this one...this sketch was made just by chance...I always used to make these curves wherever I found some blank space and one day i noticed that unknowingly i had made ganeshji...so immediately took out my sketch book and made a bigger and refined version of the same...

Hope u like it :)

8 comments:

Abhi said...

nice one! :)

".I always used to make these curves wherever I found some blank space" .. I totally know. Have seen your notebooks.. Or for that matter, just one notebook, which has all the subjects :P

Tu exam ki answer sheet pe bhi bana deta tha kya chitrkaari? :D

dvibahu said...

hehe...yeah aadat se majboor :P...apni hi nahi teri n singla ki bhi copies pe bana deta tha :D...

Anonymous said...

mast hai be...

srivathsan said...

absolutely FANTASTIC ! very creative !

SaiK said...

this is very nice !!

dvibahu said...

hehe...thnx :)

harshvardhan kadam said...

i like this!

dvibahu said...

now i know that i've made smthing good :P
thnx harsh :)